Most people have burning questions about their money. The most common are:
- Worrying about cash flow being tight.
- Worrying about paying debts.
- Worrying about outside forces that could hurt you, such as unemployment (if the economy goes into recession) or the risk of losing money with your investments.
- Worrying that you are not getting ahead.
- Wanting to buy something, such as a nicer home or car.
- How to pay less tax.
- How should you invest?
- When will I be able to retire?
- Worrying about how to pay for your kids’ education.
- What happens if something happens to my spouse/partner?
- Which of my worried and wants is priority?
This is where you can get answers to these important questions on your mind.
The Huddle is an open forum. Ask your question – any financial question or question about your life that has financial implications. Your money and your life are intertwined.
I will try to give you my wisdom from experience. Other readers may give their views. I may point you to articles to read. This will also be a source for me for future articles.
This is a safe place and constructive forum. The only rules are:
- No personal attacks.
- No specific investments.
- No sales pitches.
What is your burning question?
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.