I was recently interviewed by Lakhyajyoti Saikia from EarningDiary about the concept of “Pay Yourself First,” which is a fundamental financial planning concept.
It refers to the practice of prioritizing saving and investing a portion of your income before you allocate funds for other expenses.
While it initially may be counterintuitive, this approach has tremendous potential and can significantly impact your long-term financial well-being – assuming you do it right.
In this article you’ll learn:
- How to lay the foundation of achieving your financial goals and having the life that you want.
- Why prioritizing for your future is essential.
- Why even people who make $100k per year are living paycheque to paycheque.
- How to build wealth over time and when you should start investing.
- How to develop a healthy relationship with money.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE ARTICLE:
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.