I wanted to reach out to you today as loyal reader of Unconventional Wisdom to let you know about the Canadian Financial Summit. It’s the first time 25+ Canadian personal finance experts will be gathered in one place to share their insights, tips, and secret hacks with us in an online setting.
It’s also completely, 100% FREE – and you don’t have to get out of your pyjamas to check it out!
You can catch me speaking about how to get the maximum reliable retirement income (on September 16) and about the Smith Manoeuvre (with All Access Pass).
Featured speakers include some of my favourite bloggers and journalists:
- Ed Rempel – Financial planner & popular blogger with Unconventional Wisdom blog
- Jon Chevreau – Financial post columnist, blogger at Findependence HUB, Author of Findependence Day
- Rob Carrick – Well-known Globe & Mail columnist
- Peter Hodson – CEO 5i Research Inc. & Former Chairman Sprott Asset Management
- Preet Banerjee – Regular CBC commentator.
- Evelyn Jacks – Tax Expert and President of the Knowledge Bureau
- Ellen Roseman – Toronto Star Columnist & Author of Fight Back: 81 Ways to Help You Save
- Kornel Szrejber – Host of #1 podcast Build Wealth Canada & columnist Canadian MoneySaver Magazine
- Barry Choi – Blogger at MoneyWeHave.com with cheap travel tips.
- Janine Rogan – Tax expert and Founder of JanineRogan.com
- Tom Drake – Founder of MapleMoney.com & CEO of Drake Media Inc.
- Sean Cooper – Author of Burn Your Mortgage.
- Bridget Casey – Blogger at MoneyAfterGraduation.com
- Desirae Odjick – Blogger at HalfBanked.com
- Frugal Trader – Host of many of my articles and Blogger at Million Dollar Journey
- Jim Yih – Pension Consultant and blogger at RetireHappy.ca
- Plus, a whole host of Canadian personal finance bloggers and experts.
You can learn about:
- Retiring earlier and more comfortably
- Understanding the housing market and what’s actually important to know
- Saving more on everyday items
- Better, smarter ways to invest
- Protecting yourself from corporate chicanery
- Ways to save tax
- Negotiating the best deals for yourself
- Getting your credit cards to PAY YOU
- Earning hundreds more every week with brilliant side hustles
- Travel on the cheap to exotic locales
Once again – this event is completely FREE to attend.
The best part is that you can watch this conference on demand from the comfort of your home or even in the background at work. The 29 talks are being spread out over the span of 3 days with each video being available for free for just 48 hours after it goes live.
Once you register, you will receive an email every day with links to each talk. My retirement income talk is on September 16.
When your time is up, you will need to purchase a reasonably priced all access pass that gives you lifetime access to all of the sessions so you can go back and get a refresher any time you need one. My Smith Manoeuvre talk is part of the all access pass.
Right now, early bird all access passes are being sold for just $87, but if you wait until after the summit ends the price will more than double to $197. It’s a solid investment in your financial future that should pay for itself many times over.
The full schedule and speaker info are here (scroll down):