In this week’s video I’m interviewed by Kornel Szrejber, founder of the Build Wealth Canada podcast and website, and host of the Canadian Financial Summit.
Kornel runs the #1 personal finance podcast in Canada & the Canadian Financial Summit. He has been getting advice from me for awhile when it comes to financial planning and tax-related questions.
We focus on questions related to my practice, which I think you’ll find helpful, if you’re curious about working with a financial planner.
Watch to find out:
- How does getting a Financial Plan help you?
- Why you need more money than you think for retirement.
- Why work with Ed Rempel & his team vs other financial planners?
- What methods & strategies Ed provides that other advisors & robo-advisors don’t.
- How can you reach your desired retirement more easily?
- If someone is thinking of getting a Financial Plan, but not sure what to do, how can they find out?
- What is it like to work with Ed’s team as a Full Service client?
- How can you find out more about working with Ed and his team?
I hope you enjoy it!
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.