Want to teach your kids to be smart with their money?
Then you’ll want to send them my latest video and podcast episode with an introduction into the world of finance. There are a million things to know. These are the few important ones, based on my Unconventional Wisdom.
Whether you’re thinking about buying a car or a home, paying off student debt, or saving for retirement, there’s so many things in life to do with your money.
My job is to help you think strategically about how to live your life (the way you want), while being able to invest for the future.
Watch the YouTube video and listen to the podcast episode to find out:
- The #1 principle of financial planning.
- How to decide what is important to you and how to prioritize your life goals.
- How much “fun spending” is smart.
- How to save for a home and whether you should.
- The ultimate financial strategy if you’re in your 20s and 30s.
- What to do if you want to live comfortably or even be wealthy in your future.
I hope you enjoy it!
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.