I was recently interviewed for a fun podcast by Ahmad Saad, from Young Money Simplified.
- How to EASILY outperform investment advisors and robo advisors.
- The principles to be a successful investor.
- Having a growth mindset. Confidence, instead of fear.
- Why students should NOT pay off their student loan.
- Lifecycle Investing – the ulitmate strategy for millennials.
Effective investing and the right mindset to grow your wealth are important parts of your path to be financially independent.
Listen to it on Spotify or Anchor:
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.