As we come upon the holiday season and the New Year, it’s a time to reflect on your life.
You may be thinking – what difference can I make in the world?
As a financial planner I talk a lot about money, however, it’s not really about the money itself, but what it does for your life – how to live well, retire comfortably, and give back.
In my latest video, I give you some ideas to help you choose causes that matter to you, as well as talking about financial & tax planning for donating effectively.
Watch to find out:
- How do most people donate?
- What is a Donation Plan & how does it benefit you?
- How to donate tax-efficiently.
- Donation tax credit by Province.
- Advanced donation tax strategies.
- What is a “Donor-Advised Fund”?
- How do you decide where to donate?
- How do billionaires donate?
- What are the most effective charities or causes?
- How do we increase the prosperity of all humans?
I hope you enjoy it!
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.