You know the basics about the Smith Manoeuvre. It’s a big decision. Here is a discussion of the big issues.
Here is the link:
• Why should you consider the Smith Manoeuvre?
• How to know if the Smith Manoeuvre is right for you.
• Managing the risks. Avoiding the common errors.
• Tax tracking & Capitalizing.
• Dealing with CRA.
• How the Smith Manoeuvre can fit into your retirement plan.
• What happens if you move?
• What happens once your mortgage is paid off?
• What happens after you retire?
• Options – The 7 Smith Manoeuvre strategies.
• Effective investing with the Smith Manoeuvre.
• Implementing the Smith Manoeuvre.
• How I can help.
Do you have more questions? I have what I believe is the most in-depth discussion of the Smith Manoeuvre anywhere on my blog. Read it and ask your questions here: The Smith Manoeuvre – Is your mortgage tax deductible?
You can listen to my new podcast with Sean Cooper here: