You know the basics about the Smith Manoeuvre. It’s a big decision. Here is a discussion of the big issues.
Here is the link:
• Why should you consider the Smith Manoeuvre?
• How to know if the Smith Manoeuvre is right for you.
• Managing the risks. Avoiding the common errors.
• Tax tracking & Capitalizing.
• Dealing with CRA.
• How the Smith Manoeuvre can fit into your retirement plan.
• What happens if you move?
• What happens once your mortgage is paid off?
• What happens after you retire?
• Options – The 7 Smith Manoeuvre strategies.
• Effective investing with the Smith Manoeuvre.
• Implementing the Smith Manoeuvre.
• How I can help.
Do you have more questions? I have what I believe is the most in-depth discussion of the Smith Manoeuvre anywhere on my blog. Read it and ask your questions here: The Smith Manoeuvre – Is your mortgage tax deductible?
You can listen to my new podcast with Sean Cooper here:
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.