I am very excited to have my first podcast with the incomparable Kornel Szrejber. Kornel is Canada’s #1 financial podcaster and the best interviewer I know.
I am a reader, myself, but have learned there is a huge audience of educated, intelligent listeners for podcasts.
To see how podcasters are different, an ideal video is only 3 minutes and an ideal article only 750 words, but podcasts tend to be much longer, often close to an hour.
My first podcast “Maximizing Returns Using High Impact Investment Strategies” includes these topics:
- Real financial plans vs. fake financial plans.
- The Smith Manoeuvre
- RESPs vs. Scholarship trusts.
- Maximizing retirement income.
- Shoud you take CPP early or later?
This is a learning experience for me. I would love to hear your comments!
- Get it here: Maximizing Returns Using High Impact Investment Strategies
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Dowload it as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save link as” or “save as”.
- Listen to it now click here.