I expected questions on my 2 talks at the Canadian Financial Summit a month ago. I was surpised to get questions on many topics, including:
- How to setup a tax-efficient retirement income.
- The truth you need to hear about why the investment industry forces you to invest in bonds.
- Bonds – a horrible place to park your money.
- Tax-efficent investing.
- Millionaires in poverty.
- The amazing FIRE comunity.
- Why I invest with All Star Fund Managers.
Interviews with Kornel, Canada’s #1 financial blogger, are always fun!
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.