There are many articles on this site, but a few that I believe are the most important. They can have the biggest impact on your life.
My goal with this blog is to educate and pass on the what I have learned.
The single most important thing is that the benefits of financial planning are much bigger than you think. Financial planning is planning your life. You decide how you want to live now and in your future. You decide what to do with your money and what strategies to do. Your financial plan makes your financial decisions clear.
There is a reason that people who plan their finances are many times wealthier than people who don’t. It’s not about investment rate of return. It’s about how much you invest, how important it is to you and making smart decisions.
Financial planning is fun once you get into it. Even for people not very interested in finance, when you realize you are planning your life, it’s fun!
A great start is to watch my 50-minute video: “The 6 Steps to Become Financially Independent”. It is an overview of what you really need to know to become financially independent. This is a ‘must see’ video with the core of my experience.
These articles are the core of my philosophy:
- “2 Things you must Focus on to become Financially Secure”
- “Importance of One Financial Planner”
- “The Smith Manoeuvre – Is your mortgage tax deductible”
- “Is your Money Safe or Secure?”
- “Financial Advice or Financial Quackery?”
- “Have you forgotten that Stock Markets go up?”
- “Truly Active Managers Outperform – Being Different is the Key”
- “3 Principles of Successful Investors – Part 1”
- “3 Principles of Successful Investors – Part 2”
- “Why Don’t Most Financial Planners Plan Finances?”
- “TFSA vs. RRSP – Best Retirement Vehicle”
If you think you might need some help to achieve your life goals, I have a ton of experience and provide personalized, unbiased, comprehensive advice. My services are explained here: https://edrempel.com/become-a- client/