In my latest YouTube video, I give you insight into what I advise my clients and why I declare the death of bonds as an investment.
Here are just some of the topics I cover in the video:
- Recommended investment strategies for high-yield returns.
- Why you can’t retire comfortably with a balanced portfolio.
- The attitude of successful investors.
- How the investment industry looks at the stock market.
- Conventional wrong beliefs about bonds.
- A balanced portfolio VS an equity portfolio.
- Two secrets to making money in the stock market.
- How to evaluate your skill of risk tolerance.
This video is based on a presentation I recently did, which received rave reviews, so I know you’re going to like it!
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.