You probably think credit card interest is pretty high.
It can be far higher than you think!
If you or your kids ever do not pay your credit card balances in full by the due date, this is the video to watch and podcast to listen to.
Credit card debt is the single most common place where Canadians get stuck on, which can create havoc with your finances (and future).
In my latest video and podcast episode you’ll learn:
- What is the small print “Gotcha” in credit card interest?
- Why credit card effective interest rates can be astronomical.
- How to eliminate credit card interest.
- Why you need an emergency plan, not an emergency fund.
- The wholesome way to think of credit cards.
- How to live within your means.
- Why budgeting is tough and how to do it.
- Why eliminating credit card interest is worthwhile.
I hope you enjoy it!
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.