What do you do with the Smith Manoeuvre AFTER you retire?
My latest video and podcast episode is for you if you already know the basics of the Smith Manoeuvre.
You have been doing this strategy for awhile, you’ve converted your mortgage to tax deductible, and you’re thinking about retiring.
You’ve got a big investment portfolio and this tax deductible credit line, what do you do now?
Discover 5 strategies that we suggest to our clients, and how you can implement them to your advantage!
- What options do you have for the Smith Manoeuvre after you retire?
- The 3 options based on your risk tolerance & desired lifestyle.
- Success rates of retirement income withdrawals.
- Key tax brackets before and after age 65.
- 5 Smith Manoeuvre strategies you can do after you retire.
- Tax implications of Smith Manoeuvre withdrawals.
- Designing your retirement income with the Smith Manoeuvre.
I hope you enjoy it!
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.