Can you fund your retirement from your corporation?
That’s the question I answer in my latest video specifically for business owners.
This is part # 2 of the video I did last week, where I go deeper into tax-efficient investment strategies when owning a corporation.
It may seem complicated (if you’re talking to your accountant), but this video breaks down basic and advanced principles, to make it easy for you to plan your retirement.
Watch it to find out:
- Why you should invest inside your corporation.
- Is investing inside your corporation better than RRSP or TFSA?
- How investment income is taxed in a corporation.
- Simple rules for tax-efficient investing.
- Advanced investment strategies.
- Common mistakes by business owners.
- Retirement planning for business owners.
I hope you enjoy it!
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.