Many people who work with us to figure out their retirement plan, have created a financial plan before.
You can get a financial plan from a bank, online methods, financial advisors or fee-only financial planners, but often these financial plans fail. They do not give you the life you want.
In my latest video and podcast episode, I outline what is wrong with most financial plans, how we create retirement plans with our clients, and exactly what you need to be confident in your future.
Watch the video to find out:
- How do we know most financial plans fail?
- What exactly is a retirement plan?
- Common bad assumptions.
- Why bad assumptions are used.
- Why you need a growth mindset.
- Risk of a Fear-Based Mindset.
- Generic plan vs. custom plan.
- Importance of confidence in your plan.
- “One option plan” problem.
- How an “interactive financial plan” gives you confidence.
- “Interactive Financial Plan” Process.
- Why you need a higher risk tolerance.
I hope you enjoy it!
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.