Right now everyone is talking about the world economy…
A looming recession.
Interest rate hikes.
So what do you do if you have money in the stock market?
In my latest video, you’ll learn why the economy is not relevant to investing, and how it might be the best time to invest in stocks.
- The actual correlation between the economy and stock market.
- The stock market vs. GDP by country.
- Why the economy is NOT relevant to investing.
- How you should be thinking about stocks.
- Warren Buffet’s take on the stock market.
- Why it’s a good buying opportunity in the market right now.
- What makes an All Star Fund Manager.
I hope you enjoy it!
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.