Fun podcast and enlightening questions on the Alain Guillot Show.
- How to recognize a “Fake Financial Plan”.
- If you are a new immigrant to Canada or a Millennial, where do you start to get finances on track?
- How tax planning tells you whether to invest in a TFSA or RRSP.
- Why a financial plan can make you an exceptional investor.
- Are your friends richer than you or just pretending to have money?
- 3 biggest financial mistakes.
- How an open mind builds wealth.
Hear the podcast here:
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.