Are you poor, middle class or wealthy?
After seeing the finances of thousands of people, I’ve noticed patterns to determine if someone is poor, middle class or wealthy.
In my latest YouTube video and podcast episode you’ll learn where you fit along the spectrum of wealth, how each thinks and invests differently, and how you can become one of the wealthy!
Here’s what I cover:
- Why wealth isn’t always a matter of income level.
- The definition of Net Worth.
- Do you classify as poor, middle class or wealthy?
- How each person saves, invests, and thinks about money.
- The mindsets of poor and wealthy people and how they differ.
- 5 key traits of wealthy people.
- How to think like the wealthy.
I hope you enjoy it!
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.