The Financial Post asked me to review the finances of a woman who operates a successful freelance-writing business who is concerned about her financial future and retirement now that AI-generated content is starting to replace her clients.
This is a particularly interesting client case story if you are in an industry that is changing due to artificial intelligence (or other technologies), and how important it is to plan ahead.
In this article you’ll learn:
- If her plan to retire at 55 is even possible.
- What type of retirement she is looking for and the vision she has for her golden years.
- How her large home equity reduces her lifestyle.
- Whether or not she should downsize her home.
- The type of investments that would be most effective for her retirement.
- How to invest a potential $100,000 from an inheritance.
- The amount she will need before tax to maintain her current lifestyle in retirement.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE ARTICLE BY MARY TERESA BITTI:
Planning With Ed
Ed Rempel has helped thousands of Canadians become financially secure. He is a fee-for-service financial planner, tax accountant, expert in many tax & investment strategies, and a popular and passionate blogger.
Ed has a unique understanding of how to be successful financially based on extensive real-life experience, having written nearly 1,000 comprehensive personal financial plans.
The “Planning with Ed” experience is about your life, not just money. Your Financial Plan is the GPS for your life.
Get your plan! Become financially secure and free to live the life you want.